Individual and Family Counseling and/or Consultation Services
My clients often come to my office asking (one or more of the following):
- Why do I feel so overwhelmed when I think about my self/spouse/parents/family/friends getting older?
- I'm overwhelmed with these decisions and our family is not agreeing on how to approach these concerns...can you help us?
- Is depression a normal part of aging?
- Who can help me cope with feeling depressed or anxious about the future?
- What if I have to step up and intervene in someone else's life? What does this conversation look like?
- I'm already a family caregiver and I'm not sleeping/eating/coping very well...can you help me?
- What changes can be made to respect "their" lifestyle and choices?
- How do I balance the needs of my self/marriage/kids with the needs of my aging parents...and work?
- My family doesn't get it and I need someone I can be honest with and can trust to help navigate this new chapter...can you help me?
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs and concerns to help attain the tools, resources, and personal growth they’re striving for.